We understand that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website and uses our online services. We are committed to respecting, securing, and protecting your privacy and private data. We are also committed to being transparent about what we collect from you and how we use it.
This privacy notice provides you with information about what personal data we collect, how we use your data, how we ensure your privacy is maintained, and your legal rights relating to your personal data.
NextTech Security B.V. (« NextTech »), established at Kerkenbos 1053K (6546 BB) at Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce No. 68933886, is the controller responsible for the processing and storage of your personal information. NextTech respects the privacy of persons concerning whom it receives information and protects this data through appropriate technical and organisational measures. NextTech adheres to the law in doing so.
2. Processing of personal information
NextTech processes personal information because you use our services and/or because you provide us with this data. NextTech processes the following personal information:
- First name and surname
- Email address
- IP address
- Telephone number
- Progress, results and department/team for measurements and (online) training courses
NextTech processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Implementation of the agreement
- To send our newsletter
- To display targeted ads
- To be able to call you or send you an email if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- To inform you of changes to our services and products
- For the purposes of an application procedure
- Personal information concerning employees, within the scope of the employment contract and on the basis of legal principles
- If we are required to do so by law, e.g. data which we need for our tax return.
3. Cookies or similar techniques
NextTech uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that during the first visit to this website will be stored in the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone. These ensure that the website functions properly and that, for example, your preferred settings will be stored. These cookies are also used to enable the website to work properly and to optimize it. In addition, we place cookies that can offer customised content and ads.
During your first visit to our website, we inform you about these cookies and request permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting up your web browser in such a way that it does not cookies. Furthermore, you can also delete all information that was previously saved through the settings of your browser.
4. External processing
We won’t share your personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside NextTech, except in one of the following situations.
- The supply of your personal information to third-party organisations is permissible if this is necessary in order to meet our contractual obligations to you.
- With your consent, we may forward your personal information to other parties. The consent will only be valid if it is clear what you have given your consent for and what the consequences will be.
- If this is required by law, we will supply your personal information. NextTech makes agreements with recipients of your personal information in order to ensure that personal data is treated confidentially and is protected.
- We will retain your personal information no longer than necessary, unless we have a legal obligation to store your personal data longer. Our basic principle is that we store personal information only as long as necessary in order to be able to provide you with our services.
5. Your rights
You have a number of legal rights as far as we are concerned:
- At your request, we will inform you in writing whether we process personal information from you.
- In our response, we will explain which personal data from you we have processed or are still processing, and we will give you a copy. We will also clarify the purposes for which the information has been or will be processed, with whom the information will be shared, how long it is expected to be stored, and which other rights you can invoke.
- You can contact us with requests to correct inaccuracies or add missing information.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information in our systems in one or more of the following cases:
– The personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we processed it;
– You withdraw your consent for (further) processing; and there is no other basis for processing left;
– You make reasoned objections, and there are no compelling reasons not to honour your objections;
– The personal information has been processed by us illegally;
– We need to delete your personal information on the basis of a legal obligation;
– We collected your data by means of mobile telephony or internet services.
- If you reported an inaccuracy or inadequacy in your personal information with us, you can contact us with a request to limit processing as long as we are dealing with your request. You may also contact us with a request to limit processing of your data if you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully or no longer need it, or if you object to (further) processing thereof. After receipt of your request for limitation, we will process data only after obtaining permission or for important reasons (such as a judicial procedure).
- If you provided personal information to us in a structured, usually digital file format, and we processed your data with your consent or for the purpose of fulfilling an agreement with you, you have the right to ask us for a copy of this information. In such cases, you can also ask us to forward your data directly to another service provider.
- You may, at any time, object to the processing of personal information relating to you. We will discontinue processing your data after receipt of your objection, unless we can cite compelling legitimate grounds that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms. If we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may object to this at any time and we will discontinue processing directly.
Should you want to make use of the rights listed, please contact us via the email address email@example.com. NextTech will come to a decision concerning your request within 28 days, unless we inform you within that period that we need a little more time.
Is your personal information being processed on the basis of your consent? Then you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect any previous processing based on such consent.
6. Any questions or complaints?
Do you have any further questions? Please send an email with your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. This privacy statement is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We reserve the right to update this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal information? In that case we refer you to the complaints procedure of the Data Protection Authority. This Authority is competent to examine your complaint.